Monday, January 08, 2007

008

Not much today, because I've got stuffs to do.

I wish I drew in a more Punisher-friendly style, because one thing I'd LOVE to be able to do is draw an arc of a Garth Ennis-written Punisher comic. Every week that Punisher comes out is like Christmas, and when Goran Parlov was illustrating the Barracuda arc, it's was like double-Christmas.

Speaking of Parlov, I'm REALLLY looking forward to the Barracuda mini, but I hope he returns to the Punisher afterwards. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Anyway...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd like to see you on a punisher arc.

alyssa said...

I really like your Punisher Cory.

Chris said...

I also love the Punisher.

corenthal j walker said...

You all are too much. Thanks.

Chris said...

Matt Fraction/Punisher War Journal is a pretty good runner-up!