Wednesday, January 17, 2007

017

I wanted to say thanks to everyone that's taken the time to have a look at this blog and especially those who've taken the time to leave comments. I'm sorry that some of your comments/questions have been left unanswered and I'll do my best to go back and leave some replies. If I don't get back to you, though, and you've got a genuine question or comment you'd like a reply to, you can always contact me through e-mail by sending a message to corenthal at gmail dot com.

Today's pickins are pretty slim, but I'm a little busy today and can't really devote too much time to sketching. Anyway, today's subject is a silly twist on the best superhero comic in the universe. Enjoy it, it's for you.

10 comments:

Grafight said...

Awesome sketch! Thanks for sharing!

It reminds me of Superman/Batman "Vengeance" by Ed & Jeph. One of the alternate realities has female versions of all the superheroes. FUN!!

Chrispy said...

Its all gravy man, as long as you keep BRINGIN IT! Dope shiz again kiddo!

Chris said...

Adam Evil is pretty funny. You would have been great at naming Garbage Pail Kids.

Derek Hunter said...

This is a great undertaking, Cory. I'm glad you're sharing your doodles with us. By the way, I framed your MTU page and you're hung between a Rob Schrab and Ryan Ottley.

JesseMunoz said...

I don't get it.


No, really I dig it.

corenthal j walker said...

Thanks, guys. I really appreciate your comments.

Andy said...

cory,
just found your blog and i thought i'd drop by to say howdy! i gotta get me one of these dang blogs someday. i hope you'll be at the phoenix funnybook show next weekend, i'll be there! i'm gonna be on a panel with perez, liefeld, suydham, & hester called SUPERSTARS OF COMIC ART. i told phil it oughta be called SUPERSTARS OF COMIC ART AND ONE GUY WHO'S JUST HAPPY TO HAVE A JOB! have a great day, and stay awesome!!!

andy kuhn

Andy said...

p.s.

nice moustache, dude!

a.k.

corenthal j walker said...

Andy: I'll be there! Maybe this time we'll actually get to hang out a bit.

Anonymous said...

too funny! -constant