Tuesday, March 24, 2009

King of the Night Time World



DESTROYER #3 (of 5)
Written by ROBERT KIRKMAN
Art by CORY WALKER
Cover by JASON PEARSON
Destroyer at long last comes face--to--face with his most hated enemy--the dreaded SCAR! While Destroyer was hunting down and murdering his villains, Scar set his sights on him! The hunter becomes the hunted! Surgeon General's Warning: Reading Destroyer may cause spontaneous human combustion -- THIS BOOK IS HOT!
32 PGS./Explicit Content ...$3.99



...also, sadly, I won't be updating daily any longer. This must come as a shock, after a two week absence, I'm sure. I got some wicked strep throat that took me out of commission for a while, and I missed several days, so I just focused on getting caught up on my work, so no daily sketches. It wasn't going too well, anyway and had already become more of a chore than it should have been.

On the bright side, maybe now Newt and I will get around to some cockfight fun.

7 comments:

mattcrap said...

I'm not gonna lie, I'm really bummed that we won't getting a daily dose of Cory.

I thought another 365 was insane to undertake, but i was happy to watch. I for one will still be checking out your not-so-daily posts.

Organic Meatbag said...

While we're on KISS Destroyer references, I want to be "Great Expectations"!

Craig Zablo said...

Gonna miss the anticipation of perhaps some Walker goodness might be here. Maybe a weekly schedule?

Whatever you decide, thanks for the cool sketches you've shared and we look forward to whatever you do!

j_ay said...

I’m sure I’m not alone in stating we’re pleased as punch *whenever* you share a sketch with us, it should never feel like a chore or obligation.

Thanks, as always!

Tom said...

Great to see a new post, Cory. That Pearson cover is sweet, can't wait to have the first issue of Destroyer in my hands!

As for the daily posts, if it was becoming a chore then that's not cool. I am thankful for whatever stuff you choose to share whenever you can. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

sad, but yay! destroyer solicitation!

DAN-VAN-COOL said...

What Craig Zablo said was perfect. Thanks for sharing all that you have.