Saturday, July 18, 2009

SDCC



So, I'll be in San Diego next week for the convention, and while you may be able to find me at the Image Booth (#2729) at any given time, I do have one OFFICIAL signing, at which time you'll DEFINITELY find me there :

Friday July 24th
6:00 – 7:00 PM: KIRKAMANIA!: Robert Kirkman (Walking Dead, Invincible), Ryan Ottley (Invincible), Jason Howard (Astounding Wolf-Man), Cliff Rathburn (The Walking Dead), Cory Walker (Invincible) – Table 1

I'm easy to spot in a crowd, just look for the guy seen in the picture above.

See you there.

-cory

4 comments:

Connor said...

AWESOME! Will you be doing any sketches and if so, when?

Rob said...

will you be attending Baltimore Comic Con?

Anonymous said...

When I see you, I am going to kiss you on the mouth. With my dick.

Anonymous said...

^From `Pants!