Monday, October 05, 2009

Baltimore



'Sup, creeps?

I will be in Baltimore this weekend for the Baltimore comic book convention. I will actually have table space and everything! Wow! I don't have any exact details, but you'll be able to find me with the Image group. I will be selling things. I will have some sketch cards for sale and I will also be doing sketches for $dollars.cents. I'll also have copies of Invincible 66, just in case you come by and might need one for something. I hope to see you there(I don't). ;(

Love you.

10 comments:

Chris said...

I hope we have some time to hang out, man. I'm in Artist Alley (my first time buying table space!)

Frans Boukas said...

Well I thought I made up my mind today not to go, but this changes everything!! Can't wait to bug you for some signatures.

rico said...

I want a Batgirl, put me on the list. I also want this kid in the Orioles cap, have your people send me a quote. Thanks! See you this weekend!

lee-ann dunton said...

this is AWESOME.

i'm also super jealous that i can't go.

st3ady said...

dangit! im stuck in the caribbean attending medschool, wish I could be there! I would probably request super patriot

j_ay said...

Feel free to pimp sketch cards for sale over here (blogland) for those of us that can't make it...

Anonymous said...

But I don't live anywhere NEAR Baltimore!

-`Pants!

Eddy said...

Hi, will you also have any original art for sale?

Hopefully, I can have a friend pick up a sketch for me too.

Woo-hoo!

-Eddy

Rian said...

Hot damn! I'll be at the Baltimore show. I'll be sure to swing by and see you. I'm not gonna know what to do with myself with you, Kirkman, Ottley, and Bellegarde all at the same show in my neck of the woods.

kent said...

hi cory

i am very interested in buying a few pages of your art.
i live in south africa.
please can you let me know of costs etc

thanks

kent