Wednesday, January 20, 2010

020



They can't all be winners. I'm such an idiot, I didn't realize just how plain this was until I put color on it. Since this is SO close to traditional, next week I'm going to do something that is as far from traditional as I can manage.

Ugh. It's just regular Supergirl with a bit of white on the abdomen. I want to die.

Also, in case you're curious, I decided that I'm never going to give her a yellow belt. That's the one rule I've given myself on these things.

I'm off to do some self-loathing and think about how I may redeem myself next week.

Sorry.

6 comments:

wya said...

HAHA! Ah Cory, I love you. I think it's rad! Don't die.

Ryan

Richard "REX" Faraday said...

its good sir.

oh and good call on the yellow belt.
lets abolish those.

Pastrami said...

Not to pile on too much, but she has "old lady" knees too!

Guillermo P. Mogorrón said...

awesome, keep them coming, without yellow belts, of course!

Jeff Owens said...

For some reason, the phrase "old-lady knees" makes me think of Rob Wilson.

I like this one. I see what you mean about the "bit of white", but I think it's awesome because of just that. She looks, to me, like a version that belongs on those Scooby-Doo cartoons with Batman & Robin!

chrishaley said...

Dude, that is crazy talk. This is a great design. Shit doesn't have to be complicated.