Saturday, July 31, 2010

LOOKIT



As you may have noticed, to the right, there, with the help of PayPal, I've made it so that you can buy my 28 page sketchbook, LOOKIT, through the internet.

I currently have 135 left, so order fast! /sarcasm

Anyway, you have two options when you buy:
Option 1 is to get the sketchbook, plain and simple. It will be signed and numbered *snicker* and it will be yours for $10 American.
Option 2 is to get the book with a sketch. This version is also signed and numbered, but with a sketch in the back! The simple sketches you find on this blog are a good example of what to expect. The sketching field is only 3.5inx3.5in so don't expect full-body commission-quality sketches. I just want you to know what you're paying for. Anyway, that option is $20. American. You guys.

Shipping and handling is $5

Thanks, everybody! Hope y'all digs!

19 comments:

Mr. A said...

How many pages is this sketchbook?

Monkey Marc said...

Cory, what would the shipping to the UK be?

Matt Zitron said...

I second Monkey Marc's question. I'd want to get 2 copies to the UK!

Richard Oh said...

How do I contact you regarding commissions?

alewar said...

Is the sketch of a character of our choosing?

Other than that, SOLD!

-c

cory j walker said...

Mr. A- Good question! Sorry I left that out. I have edited the entry to add that it is a 28 page sketchbook.

Marc- I do not know, my friend. Let me look into it, and see what's what.

Richard- I appreciate your interest, but I am not available for commissions at this time. These quick sketches are going to throw enough of a spanner in the works as it is. I assure you, though, as soon as I decide to take commissions, I will give you all the pertinent info on this very blog.

alewar- Absolutely. You see to the right there, where you buy the sketchbook, there is a field to enter text. Simply write in the character you want, and I'll do my best to draw them right.

Tom said...

Order placed!!!

Worldengine said...

5 dollars anywhere in the world?

mattcrap said...

I'm all over it!

Kingsley said...

Thank you Mr.Walker.

Di (: said...

Ordered! :D

alewar said...

Doh, I didn't even see the text field! lol.

Ordering... now.

-c

j_ay said...

Awesome! I'll give you a few days to add an 'international shipping' pull-down (probably 10 instead of $5), I don't want you to take a loss...

Tom said...

Ordered!

RPG said...

Thanks for the Atom Eve sketch you put in mine, Cory!

comicsubz said...

Just ordered! Boom sticks!!

Neil said...

Totally gonna nab one wednesday when I'm back from vacation and can pull the money together! EXCITE

Leigh.j.webb@gmail.com said...

Yeah a shipping rate to Australia would be good(I don't want to screw over) , plus an option to buy two at once as I'd like to also get one for a good friends birthday.

Monkey Marc said...

Cory did you work out an international shipping rate? MM