Sunday, May 22, 2011

LOOKIT. FOR SALE. FOR REAL. AGAIN.

So, bros. I'm currently working on the last batch of sketches in the backs of copies of LOOKIT and I realize that I will have SEVENTEEN copies of LOOKIT left over after previous orders have been filled. SO, here's what's going to happen: I'm gonna sell these bad boys. BUT, since these are my last copies, for the rest of forever, they're going to be $50 shipped, and all come with sketches. The Terry McGinnis sketch a few posts down the page is a pretty good indication of the quality of sketch you're getting, so don't think it's just gonna be some quickie pencil sketch or anything. Just sayin'. I'll do my best to give you guys the highest possible quality of sketch.

AND, just so you know all the original sketches I do in the back of LOOKIT will make up my all-new sketchbook later this year, so if you want to own a piece of history, this is your last chance.

Anyway, if you're into it, shoot me an e-mail. Cory at funkotron dot com and we'll work out the deets. That's how cool people say "details." Now you're in the club. You're welcome.

And, lastly, just so you know what you're getting, it's not the biggest book in the world. LOOKIT measures 5.5in x 5.5in and is 28 pages. It largely features sketches from this very blog, but also has a few unpublished pieces. I imagine most people will be buying for the original sketch, though. Right?

UPDATE: ONLY A FEW LEFT, GUYS, GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD

7 comments:

Craig Zablo said...

Best news I've heard all day! Now if we can just get you to HEROES CON or MEGACON some day...

nlombardo said...

How does one procure said book? New to your work... kick ass stuff mang!

MACRODONS said...

Cory -I can not seem to remember when I ordered my copy + sketch, but I feel like it was close to the beginning of the initial sale (maybe 1 year ago?) anyways, I just wanted to make sure I didn't get overlooked now that there are only a few left (you may remember my odd sketch request for your interpretation of one of my weirdo characters @ www.macrdons.com)

de Haaff said...

Same as above, ordered it in August last year but as yet haven't seen it. I asked for a sketch of Riddick?

Here's the Transaction ID that came with my paypal confirmation email if it helps.

11 Aug 2010 22:32:08 BST
Transaction ID: 3EP026832L114832X

cory j walker said...

Hey, guys.

Macrodons- Your sketch is in the next pile and should be going out to you soon. Very sorry for the delay.

de Haaff- Did your Riddick yesterday and it'll HOPEFULLY be sent out before the end of the week. Thanks for your patience.

de Haaff said...

Hey thanks man, appreciate it.

de Haaff said...

I'm not one to harp on, but if you sent it, I think it's been lost in the post. If that's the case, how about sending me a scan of ol' Riddick?