Tuesday, September 20, 2011

DOGS BE GETTIN' SICK Y'ALL



Hey, errebody! Man, let me tell you what, my dog got a little sick, and I took her to the vet, as you do and it cost a MILLION DOLLARS because she had a little bit of everything wrong with her. She's taking her(expensive) meds and feeling better each day, but my wallet isn't healing any after the hit it took, SO, I am selling a few pages on ebay so that I don't lose the farm.

Click these links:

INVINCIBLE #67 PAGE 2

DESTROYER #1 PAGE 4

Thanks for looking, everyone. And thanks in advance to the lucky guy or gal that gives me their money for this stuff.

And if anyone just wants to BUY a page, shoot me an email. Cory at funkotron dot com. I dunno.

Also: I've been incredibly busy with Invincible and going to Detroit this past weekend, so if you sent me an e-mail, fear not, I will get back to you soon. Sorry.


9 comments:

rico said...

I got your back Heat! Hang in there!

Chris Cormier said...

Yeah, vets cost a mint. Sorry to hear that, man. If my wallet wasn't hurting I'd be all over that Destroyer page. Amazing! Good luck!

j_ay said...

hang in there, Heat Vision!

Barking Alien said...

I feel you dawg.

Sending positive vibes your way my furry friend. All will be well.

Chimaera said...

Aw man, that sucks! I'll do my best to scrounge up for a bid. I've got a bully too and those pooches tend to need a lot of care. I hope the pooch feels better soonest. :(

dusty abell said...

Man, I hope your doctor visit is helping and your little girl/guy is feelin' better soon. What a face.........your picture looks like a polaroid from 1974.......

John Q. Pubic said...

Update your blog! I'm a big fan from back in the Penciljack days and want to see more of your work! :D

de Haaff said...

Just wanted to let you know my Lookit arrived today, love my sketch of Riddick. Cheers fella!

Anonymous said...

How's the pooch doing?