Monday, November 28, 2011

I HOPE NOBODY'S WATCHING THIS



Hey, guys! Just wanted to thank everyone for picking up Invincible #85 and saying nice things about it or whatever. You're all the coolest.

Also, I wanted to let you guys know that now that I'm finished with Invincible, all I have to work on is LOOKIT sketches and other commissions that I owe people, so that stuff if going to start getting out more regularly and everyone that I owe something to should have that thing in their hands by the end of the year. I'm sorry it's taken this long, but I'm doing my best to make it worth it and I'm including a bonus little thing for everyone that's still waiting on a copy of LOOKIT with a sketch, so hopefully that thing will ease the sting of a year-long wait. So, yeah. There's that.

Will probably update the blog more now, too. Watch this space, I guess.

7 comments:

Lorenzo Garcia jr. said...

Happy to see your pencils back in Invincible.
85 was awesome, definitely that 'oh shit' moment by the end.
Anticipating 86!!

Thanks for the LOOKIT update.
Worth. The. Wait.
Cheers!

Sean McCormack said...

HEY HO!
Just wanted to let you know that I LOVE your work!
I've seen Invincible around for years nbut never picked one up. I downloaded one last week on comixology and my new obsession began! I finished issue 86 last night and was blown away! Everything is awesome about it! The whole series is awesome, but the issues with you penciling have that extra bout of kick ass awesome about them! Love it!
Annnyway, enough gushing!
Keep it coming man! I'll be in the front of the qeue from now on!

Sean

Dom said...

I think you should draw Zatanna sans underwear. :)

Anonymous said...

got an lookit's left?

Anonymous said...

Are you selling the original cover for invincible 86? If so, i'm interested! how much were you looking for?
Thanks!
Michael
Michaelragosta@gmail.com

flaviano said...

how can your style be so perfect?!! really, on invincible 85 is all perfect,from composition to details, great anatomy,very 3D renderof bodies, wow! really as anartistmyself i wonder if is just "draw a lot" or a mind status.

carlos - facebook said...

muy interesante blog esta genial sos increibles