Monday, July 09, 2012

SDCBC

THAT'S RIGHT, YOU GUYS! It's time for the San Diego Comic Book Con, and I will be there, sharing a table with my better half, the ever-lovin' Nate-Beellyguarge thing. You will be able to find us in the cool spot at the Image Comics booth where we will bolth be doing sketches for pay as well as selling original art and books-style collections of our comics work.

AND THIS YEAR I WILL HAVE THIS PRINT FOR SALE FOR YOU TO BUY

Limited to 300, as if I could ever sell that many, the InvinciGIRL and Young Lady Omni-Man print is sure to add class to any stack of paper or trash bin in which you may place it.  Weighing in at 5.5 x 8.5 inches, this print will be $10 American or free with any purchase of original art.

It's got Ostrichard, you guys.  And bless your sweet little hearts, the emphasis is on the Richard bit, not the Ostrich.  Get with the program, my angels.

Lastly, I will not be able to send out the last of the Lookit books before the convention.  I know, BIG surprise.  Work being what it is, I was unable to make the time, but on the bright side, everyone whose Lookit hasn't left the nest just yet will also get a copy of this handsome print in addition to the bonus bits I am already including with the late, late orders.  Papa loves you.  (I'm papa)

(seriously, though, click that link for Nate up there and check out his SDCBC-related posts.  he's so special.  love him.) 


See you in San Diego!

6 comments:

Rian said...

Guh! Why aren't I going to San Diego?! Allow me to be the first to inundate you with questions of "please, how can I get one of these without flying to the other side of the country next week?" Perhaps if I bribe you via Paypal sometime after the con?

Tight-Pants Jack said...

Imma frame mine and put it above my toilet.

cory j walker said...

Rian- Don't sweat it, man. There's no way I am going to go through 300 of these in San Diego. Watch this space for news of how you can get one of these prints post-sdcc. Bribing me via paypal would be a good start.

Jack- It will certainly add class to all of your poops and all of your pees.

Thanks, guys!

Veronica Vinader said...

this great!

Paul Salvi said...

Will be purchasing

idir said...

Hi
I'm a big fan of yours from france and I was vey happy to learn that you made a sketchbook for the 2012 SDCC.
the thing is I can't find where I could buy it(even on ebay) so I was wondering if i could buy it from you or if you'll sell it using some of the usual spots (ebay, stuatrngbooks,...).
I hope my request was not to much bother to you and please keep drawing.