Wednesday, November 07, 2012

LOOKIT (sigh)

brrrrrappppp


Well, it's taken long enough, but we're nearly at the finish line, can see the light at the end of the tunnel, etc.  I've got a cover to do while I'm finishing up, but I am determined to have this badness behind me and have the last handful of LOOKITs sent out by next Friday, the 16th of Nov.

I'mma keep you sweethearts posted over these next 10 days as best I can, starting with these poopoo caca sketchie-babies here which were thumbnail whatevers for a few LOOKIT sketches I finished recently.  Dunno how many of these things I'll post because I want the collected sketchbook of these things to be as fresh as possible to you guys, but I'll have SOMETHING to offer with each update, so there's that.

You guys are cool.  Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

j_ay said...

next up: LOOKIT volume II!!!

Craig Zablo said...

Yea! I know it will have been worth the wait. Thanks for the update, Cory!

Leon said...

you're cool too...