Wednesday, May 15, 2013

whoops

pretty cool


Hey, guys.  Guys.  Hey. Guess what I got a kewl new cintiq and a kewl new Manga Studio 5 and I started screwing around with it and I drew a thing or two and so here's a thing or two I drew.

I struggled with it at first, but after I got the hang of it, it's great fun.  Nothing beats the feeling of putting real ink on real paper, though.  I am looking forward to learning some more stuff so that I can draw comic with the thing and see how that works out for me.

PEACE I'M OUT

9 comments:

j_ay said...

new toys can be fun, but pen on paper is, and remains, the best way.

Shinolahead said...

I like Cory Walker.

Chuck Knigge said...

I like my Cintiq more than real life anything.

rico said...

swoon

Michael Son said...

Nice! I couldn't tell that the first image was done digitally, looks like your regular inks.

Ryan Cody said...

Man, those are swell.

Paul Salvi said...

Oh man, that Batgirl. So good.

Anonymous said...

Have you tried out Frenden's brushes?

cory j walker said...

WOW, I'm an asshole. Why don't I ever reply to any of you sweet, sweet babies who are kind enough to comment on my blog posts??

Anyway, thanks, all. You're great and I appreciate you looking at this blog and saying sweet nice things to me.

anon-I have! Haven't gotten the time to know each of them intimately, but there are a couple that I use regularly