Wednesday, February 19, 2014

039


So here's another one of these dumb things.

Originally, I had her top and skirt bit blue, but I filled it in white and preferred that, so I went with it.  I had also made it where her top was blue, the skirt bit was red and the leggings were white, but aside from the fact that I've already done white leggings to death on these, it kinda just made it look even more like just plain clothes or whatever and I like the idea of the top and skirt bit being one piece of fabric, anyhow.

Luv u

8 comments:

Roxy said...

Is this Supergirl?

Chris Cormier said...

This is awesome, Cory! Love your choices all around in this one; the hair, the colours, the skirt and belt, especially.
Great to see another one of these from you, too. I can appreciate that they get tiresome, but I've been missing them lately. Thanks for posting!

neil said...

i hate you. see you soon

Matt Horak said...

These dumb, beautiful things...

Craig Wilson said...

I like this one a lot. I enjoy your costume designs a lot.

( # ® ! $ said...

Costume designs are creative as always. I also always really like your poses. Coming up with an original pose has got to become difficult as well.
Thanks for posting!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you are back! Cory we all love your work..can you do something for your fans? Take all these sketch from the last 3-4 years and put them in a book, then let us give you money for the book. Very simple. Easy $40-$60ea Just run the numbers and say Yes!

-Cedric Anderson

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry..I meant 8 years